Re: Triumphest 2005 News Update

To: "Robert Perkins" <trroadsterbob@nethere.com>,
Subject: Re: Triumphest 2005 News Update
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:47:40 -0700
I think that was a HUGE mistake, Triumphest was/is/and always should
be for Triumphs!! I have already spent close to $1000, 2 entries and
4 hotel, and while I was  happy to run at the Triumphest Autocrosses,
I personally Don't look forward to running with the "big boys",
translate that as "big money".
It just seems to be out of character for our own Triumphest tradition. :-(

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L