Re: GT6 Parts

To: Alexander Delis <ols@bcdef.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Parts
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:46:22 -0600
Hi Alex,

I see that a couple of people have recommended SpitBits.  I like them
and have ordered lots of items from them.   I also get a lot of items
from The Roadster Factory.  I am a little frustrated that they don't
have a catalog, but they do have more parts than you might think
sometimes you just have to ask or do a search on the original part number.

Another place is Rimmer Brothers in England  www.rimmerbros.co.uk

Roger Elliott

===     http://www.vtr.org