Re: Powder Coat

To: BearTranserv@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powder Coat
From: TRsick@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:46:34 EST
Hey Robert:
    Must regular powders cure at roughly 350F - 400F.  So the toaster will
work to cure powder. It's a little small so you will only be  able to cure
items
that will fit in the oven.
Good Luck
Bob
_www.capecodpowdercoating.com_ (http://www.capecodpowdercoating.com)
_www.capecodbritshcarclub.org_ (http://www.capecodbritshcarclub.org)
Snip> BearTranserv@aol.com
Subject: Powder Coating  Question

I been putting off trying powder coating because I didn't have  an  oven.
Well today the office manager was throwing out a  perfectly good  toaster
over...gotta be over a square foot of space  inside, and it says it will
heat to 480
degrees.

Is that hot  enough?  It's the size of a microwave and the price was  right.

Will it work?

Robert  Houston

===     http://www.vtr.org