Want a TR4A IRS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Want a TR4A IRS
From: David Randall <david.randall@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:04:18 -0800
Folks,

I've had two TR7s and a '67 MGB-GT (which I just sold). I grew-up in British
cars, spending much time in Austins and a Metropolitan.

Now I'm looking for my personal dream-car, a TR4A IRS. My brother-in-law
restores TR6s, so I've a decent knowledge of the IRS Triumphs.

I'm not in a rush. I'd like a runnnig, driving car. It doesn't have to be
pretty, and I'd prefer overdrive and wires, but I'm not stuck on them.

I really want to get into local vintage rallying, and I want a car built on or
before Dec. 31st '67, so it'll be elegible for the larger rally's rules
(including Targa Newfoundland). I've read that a few TR4As were built in '68.

Thanks,

David Randall
Duncan, BC, Canada (Vancouver Island)

===     http://www.vtr.org