Re: Click Adjust

To: "shrack04@netzero.net" <shrack04@netzero.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Click Adjust
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:27:51 -0800
I  must confess that I  bought a Click Adjust from Moss, and I can't
make  the  darn thing  work ... however  ... I have  never really
been able to figure out  how to adjust valve clearances even using a
feeler gauge ...  yeah I know I must be stupid.  I  would love to
find a school ... or whatever that could give me hands on experience
doing this  sort of thing. I have  managed to install the HDVA tranny
in the TR3, replace the  driveshaft and replace the  pinon oil seal
in the  TR6  so I  am not a  total goof working  on cars, but  I just
can not "get it"  in adjust in  valves ...
ANY ideas  gratefully accepted  ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L