71 TR6 wiring

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 71 TR6 wiring
From: Robert Knapp <robertgknapp@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:36:35 -0500 (EST)
I am reaching the final stages of a complete restoration of my TR6 which
included a new wiring harness.  Everything seems to be working OK except the
backup lights which are always on when the key is turned to the second position
and even if the wires from the switch on the transmission are disconnected.
Must be something simple but when it comes to electrics I struggle.  Any input
would be truly appreciated.
  Bob Knapp
  71 TR6 cc62353

===     http://www.vtr.org