TR4 Diecast Model

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Diecast Model
From: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:06:16 -0600
Hey everyone... I finally received my 1962 red TR4 diecast model that
I had pre-ordered about 6 or 7 months ago.

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/JM98092

It's an okay 1:18 model (for the price).  The door fit on the one I
received was pretty authentic! <grin>  There are a couple of
interesting errors on the car.  The seats are obviously the later TR4A
type and the hand brake is located on the transmission tunnel (again,
TR4A style).  Also, the steering wheel is an obvious after market item
as well.  However, at least the dash is white!

Oh, and Steven, the bonnet bubble is the long type, so it must be a
later 1962 model. <grin>

All in all, I'd highly recommend it for you you TR4 owners out there
who have patiently been waiting for a half-way decent TR4 scale model.

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas

===     http://www.vtr.org