re: Joe Curto Carb Rebuilding

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Joe Curto Carb Rebuilding
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:47:24 EST
Bob,
I had good experience with Curto Inc. several years ago. I sent 4 carb bodies
(two totally stripped down SUs and two stripped down Strombergs) along with 4
new shafts and new standard butterfly plates. He fixed worn bores and
installed shafts for $125.00 (including shipping back to Calif from New York).
He makes carb shafts for Moss to sell so he's well-equipped.
Plus he 'dipped' my cracking Stromberg floats (in gas tank sealer) as they
had surface cracks (they're expanded foam that weren't liking the new
formulated
gas around here).
He's a good resource.
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74
'63 Volvo since '80
..and a few daily drivers that come and go..
I'm going to have my carbs professionally rebuilt this Winter and I'm
looking for any experience List members have had with Joe Curto
(http://www.joecurto.com/).

===     http://www.vtr.org