Re: Morning Drive

To: arakelianp@mossmotors.com
Subject: Re: Morning Drive
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:31:50 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2005 11:55:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
arakelianp@mossmotors.com writes:

My  apologies and sympathies to those weather-beaten listers, but this
was too  good a drive to not share

Hey Peter,
I took the Audi TT out today for an e-check so I could get plates.   Then I
put it away in the storage garage and got to back out the 250 and drive  the
FOUR down the driveway to the work garage. In winter that is a big deal here
in
NE Ohio.  Temps are in the upper 30's and the snow is all melted away
currently. Both the Triumphs fired up with no issues so I am fine.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org