FW: [TR] Range Rover Sport fender vents on a TR4?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [TR] Range Rover Sport fender vents on a TR4?
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:00:10 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:03 AM
To: 'Greg'
Subject: RE: [TR] Range Rover Sport fender vents on a TR4?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Greg
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:40 PM
To: John Macartney; Dave1massey@cs.com
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

It is ironic that the Heritage museum is owned by Ford.  That is like toyota or
whomever owning the Corvette Museum in Kentucky when GM is eventually purchased
in whole or part by a non-US company (which I think may happen someday).

Ironic maybe but if not for Ford Jaguar would now be defunct. And as the owner
of a 98 VDP I can attest that at least at the top of the line the new Jags live
up to the heritage of Jaguar. Great styling, dependable electrics and
electronics and a 6 year 100 k mile warrantee on everything except hoses, belts
and brake linings. With body and engine still manufactured in GB and that
beautiful aluminum V8 these cars are not only infinitely more dependable but
faster than anything produced previously.

Deano

===     http://www.vtr.org