[TR] looking for original TR6 steering wheel

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] looking for original TR6 steering wheel
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:50:49 -0800 (PST)
Anyone know of a source for the original NOS style late TR6 steering wheel?
Or does anyone have an excellent used one they would want to part with (needs
to be near perfect condition).   TRF is out of stock on new ones and my old one
is starting to get kind of ratty.   I know there are lots of aftermarket
steering wheels available, but I want to keep it stock.

  Thanks, Greg

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low
rates.

===     http://www.vtr.org