[TR] wish list

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] wish list
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:43:33 -0400
Ashford, this wish list you started is just great, now if the wishs were to
become reality I think this list would thin out rather quickly with a bunch of
"middleage" LBC owners going to a very early plot of land, seems most of the
wishes are for hi-performance cars, geeeezzzz, these little LBC Brit cars get
us all enough trouble with the wrong people all ready, just think what would
happen with a "427" under the hood, gosh so many of you I would miss chatting
with each day, sure hope they are just day dreaming wannabe's (16 year olds)
and suddenly realize they are middleage (18 yr olds) fathers & grand fathers,
still fun reading the list.  :) :) :) "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org