Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] What's the WORST Car You've Ever Owned?
From: "machinemd" <machinemd@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 23:05:49 -0400
"At least it had some Triumph lineage. Wasn't Saab using  the slant 4
block purchased from Triumph in that time  frame?"

SAABs I remember....had four of them. The prototype 99s in the late 60s and
the first 2-3 years of production models, the 1.85 liter ones were Triumph
engine based. A couple of mine would be on my worst list. When they were
right, they were great. But at 40,000 miles a year the problems were frequent.
Never a free weekend but I did like em.
Steve

===     http://www.vtr.org