[TR] Keep a crank? - No

To: 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] Keep a crank? - No
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
Belated thanks to Vance, Bob, Randall and everyone for
their advice on whether or not I should keep a new TR6
crank that I have.

The consensus was that any possible engine rebuild in
my future (still TBD) would most likely not require a
new crank and that I should find a good home for it
with someone who could use it now.

Well I did find someone - a list member who contacted
me about it.  It was shipped off yesterday.

Joe Merone
CF18928U

===     http://www.vtr.org