Re: [TR] advice on installing a front swaybar on TR4A

To: "Jim" <cartr4a@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] advice on installing a front swaybar on TR4A
From: "Anthony Rhodes" <spamiam@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 17:25:27 -0400
Jim, thanks for the pix!  Nice looking undercarriage!  The sway bar looks
great installed. If the VB bar is 3/4", that probably is adequate for me.  I
picked 7/8" only because I had once had a car fitted with that size and I
really liked it.  Alternatively, I can get Goodparts to make a custom 7/8"
with arms of the correct length for the 4A, then use the bending technique to
feed them thru the loops.

Can you measure the length of the arms on the sway bar?

-Tony