Re: [TR] 2006 VTR National Convention

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] 2006 VTR National Convention
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:46:12 -0500
we have arranged for a large field area which will hold all the trailers,
etc anyone may care to bring.

we have worked hard to make this a great event!

thanks for the questions; its good to hear the interest in the event.

i'd be happy to field any other questions, either on or off list!!1

looking forward to seeing you all (oops - y'all) there!