RE: [TR] TR6: seeking exhaust recommendation

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR6: seeking exhaust recommendation
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
Interesting thought.  Along those lines, I had actually even wondered if I
could get a good local exhaust fabricator to build a custom dual pipe system
with a couple of small inline mufflers tucked up under the chassis in the
middle of the car for a deeper sound but then have the pipes pass through the
original TR6 muffler housing mounted in the rear as stock and exit the rear as
stock.  The original muffler wouldn't be providing any baffling at all.  The
pipes would literally just pass through it as a dummy.  Visually, it would
appear stock from the rear.   Just an idea.  I'm sure for a price, anything can
be done.  It would also add a little more weight which is never a good thing on
a sports car.

  Greg H
  Denton, TX