Re: [TR] TR6 Hardtop was [TR}Re:

To: rgperry@earthlink.net, Dave1massey@cs.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Hardtop was [TR}Re:
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:48:56 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/2006 9:26:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rgperry@earthlink.net writes:

The rear  hardtop mounting bolt holes have an adjusting nut.  I assume that
the  adjusting nut raises and lowers the mounting height of the rear mounting
deck  of the hardtop.  How does one know when it is adjusted  properly?

>From the publication "Fitting instructions for the Triumph TR6 Hard Top  Kit":

"tighten rear deck adjuster screws as necessary to give a  1/16" clearance
between hard top and rear deck panel."

FYI, TRF has pretty good illustration of Hard top components:
 _http://www.zeni.net/trf/TR6-250GC/239.php_
(http://www.zeni.net/trf/TR6-250GC/239.php)
and its all in stock.
My hard top has been off the car for 5 years - putting it on now - TRF had
all the hardware I couldn't find.

Cheers
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org