Re: [TR] help for TR3 seat installation

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] help for TR3 seat installation
From: Bill & AnnaBelle Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:49:24 -0700
Kinda sounds  like you are missing the  seat  "sliders" that have
studs that bolt  to the  seat pan.  Look at the  Moss Catalog  for
item 801-400 and 801-405, the two center pieces are the "sliders" one
for each side should have the lever to release for seat adjustment...

Good Luck

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L