[TR] 74 TR6 for sale in VA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 74 TR6 for sale in VA
From: Sam Gentry <sam@spit6.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:04:22 -0400
I have a friend who wants to sell his 74 TR6.  It is yellow, good top the
last time I looked at it, generally in nice condition.  He has owned the
car for many years and done regular maintenance.

He is asking $5900.  If you are interested contact me off list and I will
send you a picture and contact information.

The car is located in Charlottesville, VA.

I have no financial interest in the car or the sale, I just want to see it
get a good home.

Sam

===     http://www.vtr.org