[TR] PAUL'S TR3A PICS!!! eat your heart out

To: "TriumphList" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] PAUL'S TR3A PICS!!! eat your heart out
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:08:18 -0400
+List,
I'm sorry it took so long for my brother-in-law (read: my fault) to send me
this digital picture of me and my car.  Today I discovered that the dash on
the driver's side is 3" lower than the passenger's side.  The support has been
broken, oh well, another thing to fix!  You can see how out of line the
driver's door is in the PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geo Hahn was gracious to give me some of his space for this long long overdue
pic at
http://www.geocities.com/tucson_british_car_register/PaulsTR3A.html
It also lists stuff done and yet to do-
(IT'S YEAR  2 1/2  OF A 3 YEAR PROJECT)