Re: [TR] Re: Monza vs. Falcon exhaust for TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Monza vs. Falcon exhaust for TR3
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:04:42 -0700
Ted,
I agree with Alan's statement of getting her someplace to hear one that is
installed on a TR3. I like a loud exhaust and that's why I went with the
Monza for my TR6. I did get a chance at my local club to hear one on a TR6
before buying. I like the quality, look and sound but the installation
hardware stunk! Poor instructions and no matter how I swapped, twisted,
flipped the brackets I could not get both side of the dual exhaust to fit
tight. Finally took it to a muffler shop where they tossed the mounting
hardware and did a custom install.

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U