[TR] Unidentified Knob

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Unidentified Knob
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:42:23 +0100
Dear All,

I feel a complete prat having to ask this, but I simply cannot find the
information.   Please will someone put me out of my misery?

What is the function and purpose of the knurled plastic knob next to the
rear screen heater control switch in a Triumph 2500S Estate?   It twists
clockwise and anticlockwise, but it doesn't seem to do anything, and it
is not labelled or identified in the Owner's Handbook.

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie  - 1963 White Triumph Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

===     http://www.vtr.org