Re: [TR] Re: Lucas Oil Stabilizer (was Installing Pistons -

To: Chris Bohn <cbohn@sidepipe.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Lucas Oil Stabilizer (was Installing Pistons -
From: RICK ORTHEN <peketzu@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, the BITOG website is very informative and I've learned alot over the last
4 years browsing there.  Especially the variation in oil filter qualities.  The
Lucas product is indeed very Granatelli STP-like and falls in the snake oil
category IMHO.  I would not use it as an assembly lube unless it's all you
have; stick with the red Permatex assembly lube for that.

  Rick O.
  72 TR-6

===     http://www.vtr.org