RE: [TR] Who is going to The Roadster Factory next week!!!!!

To: "'Chris Simonsen'" <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Who is going to The Roadster Factory next week!!!!!
From: "Martin Sukey" <trmarty@glwb.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 09:31:17 -0400
Had planned on being there, hadn't missed one since 1991 except for the year
there wasn't one. Well one of the disc in the old back decided it didn't
want to be there any more last Sunday. I go under the knife Monday and the
Dr. says NO WAY no matter how much I begged. Looks like my Triumph season is
over for the year:(. The TRF Summer Party was always the highlight of the
year I will sure miss being there with everybody. I sure hope they manage to
have one next year. You folks have a blast in my place, It will be driving
me nuts all next weekend.

Have fun,
Marty

===     http://www.vtr.org