RE: [TR] Triumphest 2006 - Anyone coming from AZ ?

To: "D&B Lambert" <blambert@socal.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Triumphest 2006 - Anyone coming from AZ ?
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 09:25:24 -0700
Hi Dennis,

I am planning to come to Triumphest! However, if the TR250 is ready I will
not have room for the 100 Traffic Cones! On the other hand, if it is not
ready, then I can bring them in my Toyota.

I have CC'd this to the DCTRA list and hopefully, some one will get back to
you with a more positive answer!

How about it DCTRA folks, anybody have room for these Traffic Cones??????

Regards,

Jim
Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L