[TR] Return on investment when restoring a Stag and other Triumphs

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Return on investment when restoring a Stag and other Triumphs
From: "sujit roy" <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:27:48 -0700
No matter how money I sink into my Stag, which isn't much these days, I
don't think in my live time I'll ever be able to recuperate the amount of
money invested in it.  Since my Stag is my hobby I really don't care too
much. However,  if I picked another Triumph or say an MG to work on, which
model would involve the least amount of investment, and least amount of
lose?
Sujit

===     http://www.vtr.org