[TR] My 74 TR6 is for sale

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] My 74 TR6 is for sale
From: "Kevin and Deana Brown" <mgtrautoxr@myturbonet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:02:06 -0500
All,

I have way too many toys and am selling my '74 TR6.  I thought I would post it
on the list first but for some reason my messages never show up.  Perhaps it
is too long and maybe because it contains links to pictures (but not the
pictures themselves).  So I thought I would try this short note and if anybody
is interested let me know and I will email the details.  Briefly, the car is
set up for autocrossing and runs and performs very strong.  It also includes
all of the stock parts, that were removed, as well as all of the high
performance pieces that are already on the car.  The car is solid but there is
some rust around the headlamps and the outer rocker panels so I am including
the brand new front fenders and rockers (all manufactured by British Motor
Heritage Trust) with the car.  The car runs strong and has placed first in
class in local events this summer.  I bought a new dedicated autocross car so
this one must go.  Send an email for more information.  Thanks.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO  USA

===     http://www.vtr.org