[TR] TR6 windshield installation

To: "Listers" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 windshield installation
From: "Peter Arakelian" <peterara@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:14:44 -0700
OK.  I have the windshield out; I have really cleaned the frame; I have a new
seal; I have KY jelly, and string for installation.
I can't get the seal onto the windshield!  I can get a corner or maybe a short
side, but then it goes off as I try to get more.
Any and all suggestions appreciated.  Answer off line, if possible, please, I
am on digest version with my windshield waiting..  I will post a compendium of
suggestions to list for everyone.

Thanks to all in advance.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver

===     http://www.vtr.org