Re: [TR] What should the new Triumph look like?

To: steven@newellboys.com
Subject: Re: [TR] What should the new Triumph look like?
From: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Steven
   The first time I read this it made me laugh, but then I remembered that one
of the coolest concept cars that never made it to production used doors from
the TR4/4A/250/5/6.  I am speaking of course of Michelotti's 6206 VC, also
known as X684 or the "1963 Zest".  I scanned a photo from the June 2004 Classic
& Sports Car article about it:

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/1962tr4-6206_VC_front.JPG

   I think if BMW made an updated version of this car and slapped a Triumph
badge on it, a lot of people would snap it up, myself included (if I could
afford it).
   Opinions?

- Nick

===     http://www.vtr.org