[TR] Tiny bit of LBA

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Tiny bit of LBA
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 00:36:43 +0200
Mostly I was thinking of the Hunter tail behind the Mustang, but the Mustang
could have had a Rolls Royce (perhaps Packard) Merlin. You can't see a great
deal of the "modified Chipmunk" but that could be De Havilland.

Good to know there's so many AOF's on the list!

David Brister
1967 TR4A

It has removed 455 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!