[TR] 5 H-rated Vredestein 185x15 Sprint Classics for sale

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 5 H-rated Vredestein 185x15 Sprint Classics for sale
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:36:15 -0400
Some shameless commerce here... I have 5 new tires that I'd like to sell to
someone looking for high-quality tires for their TR.  We got these in early
spring and when they finally came in the buyer got tired of waiting.

5 new 185x15", 82 aspect ratio (correct for our cars) H-rated
VredesteinSprint Classic tires for sale $110 each x 5 = $550. S/h is
around $20-25 per
pair in the U.S.

If interested, please contact me off list,

Thanks, Ted Liberti

See or call Hendrix or British Wire Wheel for testimonials on Vred quality.
All warranties are in place and backed by Vredestein through my local
dealer.

I 'd prefer to sell all 5.  Great tire choice for a TR250/TR6 or 5-6" wheels
on any other TR.

See Vredestein's website for more info:
http://www.vredestein.com/Banden_Bandgroepen.asp?UsersessionID=27024043&BandgroepID=5

also see http://britishwirewheel.com/tires.htm or
http://hendrixwirewheel.com/tires.html

If you need tubes, please let me know, I can get those, too.

Price @ BWW
185 x 15   Recommended rim widths: 5" to 6"
Vredestein Sprint Classic ("H" rated)   $130

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO

===     http://www.vtr.org