Re: [TR] Wire Harness Tape

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Wire Harness Tape
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:13:40 -0400
  Hi Bob,

 If my memory serves me correctly, I bought about 4 rolls of the stuff, did
quite a bit of wrapping and ended up with a roll and a half or so left. I would
buy about 5 rolls, then buy a package of the connectors, single and double to
replace the worn out ones and that should get you over the $20 minimum. Of
course it really depends if you are going to re-wrap the whole harness. There
are a lot of little runs the wires take that need to be wrapped first before
doing the entire harness. Those can take up quite a bit. But I suspect you
would have enough and if you found yourself running low you would probably have
enough time left to order some more before you would need it.

 My two cents.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)