Re: [TR] Winter Storage Oil Change

To: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Winter Storage Oil Change
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:44:06 -0400
Terri Ann wrote:

One might surmise that the reason it is called an idiot light is that
> only idiots would rely upon it.

Exactly my point. Except for our well informed group, I would venture a
guess that the average Joe/Jane has no clue what a volt and amp gauge do.
Ask anyone with say a Jeep Cherokee what the gauges reflect and you will get
an open stare. Now if the idiot light comes on they would respond with "I
would check the drivers handbook to see if I have to take the car in." And
everyone spots a bright dash light that is not normal faster than a quiet
gauge. So, if the dash light on a 3 comes on and one has both gauges to
assess the situation, I could preclude it might be a good "Hey idiot you
have a problem check it out", and then the eyes flow to the gauges.
Alex

PS Terri Ann wrote:
 There is a Goddess that watches out for innocents, fools and idiots.
> Over the years she has taken very good care of me.

Don't feel like a pregnant nun, I know her to. (not the nun)