Re: Intelligent oiling system - Dana Corp.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Intelligent oiling system - Dana Corp.
From: Brian Jones <banc8004@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:44:49 -0400
This all sounds eerily familiar. It's this philosophy that calls to
people who motorcycle. I'm beginning to realise that you lot are
motorcyclists, but with more wheels.

Terry Smith wrote:

> ... I try to lay out my "box" theory:  that is, we live in boxes,
> eat/sleep/rest in boxes, leave our box to drive to work in a box with
> wheels, get out of that box and enter a box where we work...etc...

Sounds a bit like the "TRA Philosophy":

"...We believe that the person inside an automobile who is cold in the
winter and hot in the summer--just like the weather outside--is a more
healthy person, who will no doubt live longer than those who drive along
in a controlled, unnatural environment..."

http://www.triumphregister.com/AboutTRA.html

Geo H

===     http://www.vtr.org