RE: [TR] Prestige Autowood

To: "'Lou Metelko'" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Prestige Autowood
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:20:15 -0500
Lou,
LMAO..... You are so right! Randy loves to talk but so do all of these
little specialty shop owners. Those are the guys who love their work and
supporting out "hobby". Before I sent my carbs off to Jeff Payla of Paltech
Micropolishing, I spent about an hour on the phone with him. Like Randy, he
just wanted to talk about what he does.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org