RE: [TR] hood sticks, again

Subject: RE: [TR] hood sticks, again
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:11:37 -0800
> I did this and it was a lot easier to get the hood up, but when it
> got hot the hood kept collapsing on top of our heads as we were
> driving,

Hmmm, I'm not even sure how that's possible.  Do you mean the dog legs folded up
?

In any case, I've driven thousands of miles with the rearmost bow not connected
to the strap (including through the Mohave desert in summer time) and never had
a problem with the bows collapsing.  There might have been once or twice I had
to push the rear bow back into position, but I don't recall even that.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org