RE: [TR] TR3A door caps, etc, help needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3A door caps, etc, help needed
From: cfisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:31:25 -0600
FWIW, the guy who advertises seats, vinyl & leather interiors and trim etc.
on Ebay, out of Indiana, does brilliant work at what seems to me like
bargain rates. He will take your capping and recover it in viniyl or
leather. I got two complete TR3A seats, frame, cushening, leather covers
that look beautiful and origninal for something like $700. I consider his
work to be the best value for the money I've had in the restoration.

NFI, YMMV, Just thought he deserved a shout out and some people might like a
review on vender they haven't tried. I just hope his prices don't go up
before I finish my interior purchases.

Cheers,
Curt (Almost done) Fisher

"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.