[TR] Triumphs list-Wanted: TR4A PCV Valve Bracket

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Triumphs list-Wanted: TR4A PCV Valve Bracket
From: "Jeremy Kinney" <kinneyjr@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:07:28 -0500
Hi All,

I need the bracket (Stanpart 143313) for the PCV valve assembly on a TR4A.
If anyone is willing to part with one, loan one so I can replicate it, or
provide detailed measurements, it would be greatly appreciated.

I would also be willing to buy the entire assembly if needed.

TIA,
Jeremy

===     http://www.vtr.org