Re: [TR] Gas Tank Sending Unit Question

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, "'Triumph Email
Subject: Re: [TR] Gas Tank Sending Unit Question
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:37:02 -0800
Do not use sealant on the gasket, unless perhaps you find something that is
specifically immune to all modern formulas of gasoline. It will get into the
tank and form nice little plugs that travel through the gas lines. Kind of
like a blood clot. I thought a little Permatex wouldn't hurt. It did.
Bob