[TR] FW: A Friend Is Lost

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] FW: A Friend Is Lost
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:34:03 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: George Forster [mailto:gforster@lanier.com]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 11:47 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: A Friend Is Lost

News arrived yesterday morning regarding the tragic loss of our good friend
Bob Kassow.  He was involved in a head-on collision in his Ginetta on
Saturday, about a mile from his home in Acworth.  He died before reaching
the hospital.  He was 59 years old.

Funeral services are being planned, and are expected to take place on
Saturday.  Details will be passed along as they are known.

Bob will always be remembered for his love of the road and his wonderful
personality.  He was a member of the Georgia Triumph Association and the
Peachtree MG Registry.   We'll all miss him greatly.

You may send your condolences to his wife, Jane at 680 Day Lily Place,
Acworth, GA 30102