[TR] WAAAAAAAAAY OT---Inexpensive wine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] WAAAAAAAAAY OT---Inexpensive wine
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:07:10 -0500
I'm sure at least 1 other member is a wine drinker!  :-)

Wine oversupply means great deals
This year, we are experiencing the greatest oversupply of wine ever.
At the same time, wine is getting better. So, if you like wine, you
are loving it right now! Wines are much less expensive and of much
better quality these days. There is a twist you need to know about
though. Vineyards that normally sell expensive, high-quality wines
don't want to lose their cache or the reputation of their good name
by selling their bottles for much cheaper. But they need to make
money. So, they are rebottling and relabeling these expensive wines
and selling them for much less. Bottles that normally cost $100 are
being repackaged and sold for $10 or $15. So, try something new these
days that costs much less. It could actually be a fine wine concealed
with a different label.

===     http://www.vtr.org