[TR] Re: 2007 Triumph Calendar

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Re: 2007 Triumph Calendar
From: "Kurtis Jones" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:12:36 -0600
Guys... I'm receiving a huge amount of additional pictures.  Please
hold off on your voting for now.  I'll cut off the picture submissions
on Friday, get everything posted this weekend, then we can vote next
week.  I promise to have the calendars ready to download (in PDF
format - same as last year) before Christmas.

Again, I apologize for dropping the ball.  I've had a lot going on,
and this just kind of slipped through the cracks.  I hope to be able
to get back to being more active on the list in the near future.

Thanks everyone who has submiited pictures!

Kurtis

===     http://www.vtr.org