[TR] Triumph List Grill/bumper badges - request for assistance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Triumph List Grill/bumper badges - request for assistance
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:31:04 +0000
On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, at around 14:18:47 local time, Joe Curry
<spitlist@cox.net> wrote:

>The price is going to be $35.00 each plus $5.00 shipping and handling within
>the US and Canada.  Overseas Air Post will be $10.00.
>
>I will accept payment in the form of Check or Money order made payable in US
>Dollars.

Dear List,

I have committed to buy four of these from Joe, but since he cannot
accept credit cards or PayPal, I am stuck getting the money to him.   It
is an expensive nightmare getting a US dollar money order here in UK.
Would some kind soul with a US bank account be prepared to accept a
PayPal payment from me (to include all PayPal fees) and to forward a
check in US dollars to Joe?

Dear Joe,

Can you please let me know postage charges to UK for a package of four
badges?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mike
Ellie - 1963 White Triumph Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

===     http://www.vtr.org