[TR] protecting polished parts--Tung Oil

To: DLylis@aol.com,triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] protecting polished parts--Tung Oil
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:39:40 -0500
List,

Here is a link that talks a little about tung oil:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tung_oil

My great grandfather used to winterize all his farm implements hat
were left outside in northern Missouri without them rusting.  Tung
oil has been used for 100's of years.

Something "natural" to try.

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org