Re: [TR] Wood dash in TR

To: "Beaudoin, Jonathan" <beaudoin.jonathan@ville.gatineau.qc.ca>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Wood dash in TR
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 00:44:47 +0100
I scraped the varnish of my TR4A dash carefully with a paint scraper and it
came away easily in small flakes. Then smoothed the verneer with very fine
furniture grade steel wool and applied many coats of slightly thinned best
marine grade varnish, smoothing each one down with 300+  grade wet and dry
till it looked as good as I wanted. Still good after 15 years but always
garaged when not being driven.
YMMV,
Merry Christmas to all our readers,

David Brister
1967 TR4A

It has removed 1858 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

===     http://www.vtr.org