[TR] 72 TR6 w/OD for sale, project,N. IL

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 72 TR6 w/OD for sale, project,N. IL
From: <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:14:18 -0600
Hello all!

I have a 72 TR6 project car here at the house i would like to sell, it has
overdrive, a great running motor and a solid frame but does need work... dont
get me wrong. I started working on it a few years ago, but just dont have the
time to get back to it anymore. Would like to sell it soon if possible to make
room in our storage unit for our Waverunners. I dont have any pics at the
moment since its buried in storage but its red with black interior and i think
had around 85,000 miles on it. Refinshed dash, new clutch kit,very solid body
as I remember. I am asking $2000.00 firm for it. Its located in Northern
Illinois near Rockford. Any interested parties, contact me off the list and
we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Paul Seedoff

===     http://www.vtr.org