[TR] Armstrong shocks rebuilt

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Armstrong shocks rebuilt
From: "sherman" <cm.sherman@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:34:13 -0500
Anybody perform a restoration or rebuild on Armstrong Lever shocks

I dismantled one unit much like Dave Connitt (HYPERLINK
"http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a/Rear_Shocks/"http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a/
Rear_Shocks/ ), but when I replace the oil with new (TRF shock Armstrong
oil), the unit does not budge. If I drain the oil dry, the unit works again.
What is the correct amount of oil.

Any one have any documentation or source of info.

I could go to Apple Hydraulics, but that will cost$

Any advice?

Corey Sherman

HYPERLINK "mailto:cm.sherman@verizon.net"cm.sherman@verizon.net