[TR] here's a good one

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] here's a good one
From: John Summers <rivers2hills@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:19:22 -0800 (PST)
Ok, here's a good one for all ye merry listers.
I have a one car garage that is full of 30 years of
foolish spending.
In general terms, how much should I expect to pay if I
built a 3 car garage with some storage room above?
Metal or wood doesn't matter.

Uhh, that would be pay someone else, or the cost of
materials and  do it myself.  I can build it, but
getting it past the code inspector might take
camo,,,maybe cover the exposed sides with mirrors:)  I
actually did that on part of a false fence to hide an
88 Caravan from that pesky code enforcer.  Found a
large mirror someone was tossing out, leaned it
against the van.

Just curious.
Always curious.

John Summers