[TR] TR3 door rubbers

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 door rubbers
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:31:33 -0500
I forgot to order new rubber seals/stripping for the doors for both sides of
my car.  However the door gaps are almost finished.  The scuttle-door curve
gap is 1/8" while (I think) the door-sides and door-bottom gaps are all
3/16".

I wonder if I need to halt all my door installation until the black rubber
sealing arrives?

Is there any dimensional differences who I order it from?  Do the big three
get it from the same source?

 Will the door possibly not close with such tight gaps?

 What would you do?

 Thanks, Paul Dorsey
 60 TR3

===     http://www.vtr.org